Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where can I find Impulse Blue Metallic paint for a car?

I have a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT and I would like to repaint it Impulse Blue Metallic. I have only been able to find it on a GTO but I would like to paint my car that color. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!Where can I find Impulse Blue Metallic paint for a car?
Any decent automotive paint store will have what you need... and this is what you need:





Impulse Blue Metallic


PPG Reference 159 49768 WA


Number 987K





Below is a link to the dealer locater for PPG to find someone who carries this finish in your area.





https://corporateportal.ppg.com/NA/Refinish/PPGRefinish/9-0-Locator/ENWhere can I find Impulse Blue Metallic paint for a car?
dupont will have best paint for the job and have any color you want also has very good directions on how to mix it with hardener and all that good stuff .....make sure you follow directions and it is the best if you dont it will look like crap in about 2 weeks








experience tells the truth lol
at any automotive paint shop

No comments:

Post a Comment