Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where can I find ';light metallic yellow'; touch up paint for my 2000 BMW 323Ci?

I have a 2000 BMW 323Ci (2 door coupe) with factory paint. BMW called the color ';light metallic yellow'; (basically it looks gold). I've put a lot of miles on the car and have little chips in the paint here and there on the car. Where can find ';touch up'; paint in this color without paying an arm and a leg?Where can I find ';light metallic yellow'; touch up paint for my 2000 BMW 323Ci?
If you can't find a touch-up at regular auto supply, try House of Kolor.


After six years, don't be surprised if your car's paint doesn't match the touch-up exactly.Where can I find ';light metallic yellow'; touch up paint for my 2000 BMW 323Ci?
Nappa
You can buy a ';touch up'; sized bottle of factory paint at the dealer. I know it's not expensive, probably less than $30.
Find an auto shop that mixes paint and get the paint code off from the car it should be under the hood or on the inside of the glove box door.
an automotive store. AutoZone, Pep Boys, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment