Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can my matte black car paint job get a metallic finish to hide all the things that come with a matte finish?

My car is getting affected by the sun, pollution, ect.Can my matte black car paint job get a metallic finish to hide all the things that come with a matte finish?
If your matte finsh was done right, nothing should come with it.





Primer isnt a top coat.Can my matte black car paint job get a metallic finish to hide all the things that come with a matte finish?
It depends on what you want to do or how you want it to look. You have to buff the finish to accept a new coat of paint, but I have seen ';metalflake'; in a clear laquer sprayed over a base color that turned out fantastic.
No, you have to strip the matte finish off and respray with the metallic.
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment