Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ralph lauren metallic SILVER paint?

I know it's crazy expensive and i know about the coat that you have to put down first...





but i'm looking for people who have used the paint before and what your opinions are!





does it look streaky?


do you need more than 1 coat? (of either the metallic or the base) (walls are new dry wall)





Does it blend well?





OR





WHAT OTHER PAINT CAN I USE?Ralph lauren metallic SILVER paint?
Look at Lowe's. They have a metalic line as well.


I used it to paint a ceiling. I tis a 2 step process of a base color and then the metallic. I went with over a white ceiling with a silver metallic top coat, I did not use the base and yes it is streaky in one coat, you have to use 2 if you go that route.


I would think if you used the base color as intended one coat of metallic should work.


The line at Lowe's may cost less than the Ralph Lauren.Ralph lauren metallic SILVER paint?
ive used the metallic ralph lauren products many times and while i have developed some techniques of my own, i would have to say that NO you cannot achieve a perfectly';clean'; look with this paint. i have tried several approaches, and it just isn't possible( to avoid streaks) as far as i have found.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment