Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can you get HIGH OFF SPRAY PAINT...lmaooo metallic gold?

Hey,





I just finished my sisters project. Haven't slept and think im now high, I went outside to spray the pyramid (asked lots of question about that stupid things) but it was snowing and soo windy :P





I blocked my nose with my hand, but damm I feel like I can taste it... and cuz its snowing I had to bring it inside.. i put it in the basement but I feel as if I can taste it haha





I'm just dizzy right now, but I told my sisters to ask my older brother to drive her to school, cuz im tired (being up all nite) and plus I think I might have a slight high.





LoL Can people get high of spray paint? How do you know?





ps- can i get sick from this, obv it's not good for my health, but anything to serious??? Next time i'll def use a mask.. at the least a scarf :P


Thanks.Can you get HIGH OFF SPRAY PAINT...lmaooo metallic gold?
Ugh you are going to get a headache from it once your buzz wears off :/ lol. I got high off of the spray fixative in art class many times (NOT on purpose!) lol





But really, nothings going to happen to you. People die or pass out when they are ';huffing'; it, and it happens during the act, not way after.Can you get HIGH OFF SPRAY PAINT...lmaooo metallic gold?
You can get high from spray paint.


In future definitely use a mask.


If this is the only time you have done this then there is not much chance of anything serious happening to you health-wise.


Just be careful next time.
Short answer: Yes. A number of people die every year from inhaling the chemicals from spray paint. That's what masks and open windows are for. And you were up all night doing your sister's project? Not worth dying for.
no just light headed if ou want to get high chug a bottle of robotussin

No comments:

Post a Comment