Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Metallic gold paint...?

has anyone ever painted their wall a metallic gold? how did it turn out?what brand/method did u use?


please let me know.Metallic gold paint...?
If you want a metallic look, I would try one of these from the link below. I've seen them, and they look really nice:





http://www.ralphlaurenhome.com/rlhome/pr鈥?/a>Metallic gold paint...?
Our basement was painted a metallic silver about 25 years ago and I imagine painting it metallic gold would probably have the same effect....





The room was painted metallic to give it some more light, and while it certainly does that, it also has the unfortunate effect of looking too sterile and too ';industrial'; or techno. It's really hard to pull off decorating with it and we ended up using black %26amp; chrome furniture and pulling in some color with green %26amp; terra cotta accents. I don't like I myself, but our kids do :)





If you are wanting to paint the walls metallic gold ~ you might think about renting that movie ';Road to Tarabithia.'; There's a segment in which the girl's family paints the walls of their dining room metallic gold and the effect is just stunning. It might give you some inspiration :)
metallic gold paint?!? I've seen it before and it always looks cheesy don't do it trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment