Sunday, February 21, 2010

If I paint my car with a color that doesn't have metallic in it, then later spray metallic?

Will that make the colors blend together, I have the spray paint that matches my car color but it doesn't have metallic in it though, if i bought the metallic spray paint, is it worth it or just have a pro do it?If I paint my car with a color that doesn't have metallic in it, then later spray metallic?
Ya go ahead and do it yourself ! Then take it to a person that KNOWS what their doing to fix it .I've painted for over 25 years and just shake my head when they say '; you make it LOOK so easy '; Best advice is let people that KNOW what their doing , do it !If I paint my car with a color that doesn't have metallic in it, then later spray metallic?
You will screw up your car. Cars are not painted with rattlecan spraypaint. You will cause more damage to the vehicle and have a higher repair bill to have the shop fix your mess then had you just taken it to them to begin with. DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY PAINT WORK YOURSELF. Just get some estimates from bodyshops in your area.
go to auto zone and get the correct color and no your idea wont work well .auto zone has a lot of info for do it youselfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment