Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am painting my bedroom ceiling and want to paint over a dark chocolate brown with copper metallic can I?

I like the look of the tin tile look but I am on a budget and the tiles are expensive. Can I just paint like they do the tiles and get the same color effect?I am painting my bedroom ceiling and want to paint over a dark chocolate brown with copper metallic can I?
There are two ways you can do this. You can buy primer (have matched close to the copper) then paint copper. This will be expensive since it usually takes two coats or more to cover with metallic and they are expensive by them self. Or you could buy a wallpaper that looks like the tiles and paint in the copper, hard to hang being upside down. If you are on a budget, I believe neither will work for you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment