Thursday, February 25, 2010

A very Metallic Silver car paint...what kind of paint?

I have been thinking about painting my car lately, and one of my ideas was a silver-ish paint job, but that changes to black or a very very dark gray depending on the angle or light. I assumed this was a METALLIC paint job, but I plugged it into yahoo and it showed pictures of cars that did not look like what I was looking for. I started searching up other kinds of car paint and came across CHAMELEON paint. I figured maybe its chameleon paint with silver/black colors. Any ideas on what kind of paint it is?A very Metallic Silver car paint...what kind of paint?
well of course a photo is not going to be able to show the metallic flakes change due to the difference in the angle it is observed. but to answer your question sherwin williams automotive. call any local store and they can give you the number to their closet automotive location

No comments:

Post a Comment