Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am in desperate need for some pink glitter paint or pink metallic paint for my daughters room. HELP?

My daughter loves shiny, glittery stuff and she is only 20 months old. I am trying my hardest to find some glitterpaint etc. I have heard that you can get some paint that you paint on top of any colour...it goes on white and dries clear and glittery. please help me.I am in desperate need for some pink glitter paint or pink metallic paint for my daughters room. HELP?
Try a big paint company like Shermin Williams.I am in desperate need for some pink glitter paint or pink metallic paint for my daughters room. HELP?
You can purchase metalic paint for walls etc. at builder stores like Lowes- I actually added glitter to my own semi-gloss paint before rolling onto the walls in my powder room- I bought a gallon of semi- gloss light pink and added a container of craft glitter ( I found loose glitter in a frosty pink! It worked it very nice! And when the night light is on or just a shimmering candle- the glittery walls sparkle!!
all you need to do is to add the glitters in the paint yourself and mix properly





http://www.kitkraft.biz/catalog/UltraFin鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_2243377_apply-gl鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment