Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can anyone suggest a good silver metallic paint for wood furniture.?

I have some furniture that I would like to paint a metallic silver (to resemble the Old Hollywood Mirrored style). One small dresser has previously been painted black. I also have a vanity and night table which I love but the veneer is chipped and the finish is quite worn due to age. Since mirrored furniture is much too expensive for my budget, I am hoping to create a similar look with paint. Any suggestions?Can anyone suggest a good silver metallic paint for wood furniture.?
Hi,


Modern Masters makes waterbased metallic paints %26amp; look great, you will need to prime the black first. The night table veneer should be able to be repaired then you can refinish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment