Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Will window chalk hurt my cars metallic paint?

Yeah, I drive a brand new 2009 Metallic Black Scion Tc.





When me and my girlfriend left wal*mart tonight we came out to see my car covered in profanity and ignorance. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was only on my windows, but they got my paint too. We took it straight to the car wash and washed it off. It all came off except for what seems to be a stain from where it was on the paint. Got any advice for me?





Or do you know if that would be considered vandalism?Will window chalk hurt my cars metallic paint?
It is vandalism!





buy some good turtle wax compound , wash the car first, let it dry and apply the compound in a circular motion in the sun light. let it work for a few minutes, wipe the wax off with a dry cloth and hopefully it should work for you unless of course if scratches penetrated too deep.





good luck!Will window chalk hurt my cars metallic paint?
Absolutely, it's vandalism and destruction of property. Return to that Wal-Mart immediately and see if they may have security camera footage of the person(s) who did it. As for the car, use some rubbing compound on the affected areas and see if that helps.
No rubing compound it will mess with your paint. use gas on a soft rag it that dosent work right away then stop too much will start smearing it. or try Dawn soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment