Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How much does a metallic purple paint job cost?

I have a 4 door 92 honda accord and I want to paint the interior and exterior metallic purple. I went to a shop and they told me it would cost $1200 and I think that's too much. So please let me know what are some good prices.How much does a metallic purple paint job cost?
1200 is a good price. In fact, that's about the lowest I'd expect you to find and still be able to have any faith in the paint job.


When it comes to painting you must have quality paint and quality craftsmanship. The one won't matter without the other.





Get references! People do it for homes, you can do it for your car too!How much does a metallic purple paint job cost?
If you don't think thats a good price than shop around some.You'll find its a fair price.
No, that's actually a pretty good price. If you sand it and and mask off the stuff you don't want painted, then it will reduce the price.
I painted a monte-carlo metallic blue by myself for over $500 in just materials....and that was just the outside of the car. If you factor in all the labor costs you're not going to get a much better deal than what you were told, but if you do I can guarantee you will suffer the difference in quality.------but you can always spare some money by sanding and priming the body yourself,,,,,,but don't paint the car yourself unless you are willing to count it as an experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment